A J2Store application to collect client email and name to be automatically added to a selected Constant contact list during checkout in a J2Store powered Joomla shop.
The plugin is a standard J2Store application, installs as any other Joomla plugin and can be managed both from usual plugin area or from the Apps section in the J2Store setup.
If correctly configured, collects and passes to the selected Constant Contact list the first name, last name and email address of the buyer. It is triggered by the onJ2StoreAfterCreateNewOrder event.
The setup is simple, there are 3 parameters to be filled:
Constant Contact API Key Enter your Constant Contact Authorization API Key. Constant Contact Authorization Token Enter your Constant Contact Authorization Token. Membership list Constant Contact Membership list ID
You can obtain the API Key and the Authorization Token you need to register an account at https://constantcontact.mashery.com and link it to your main Constant Contact account.
You can find out your Membership List ID in the same place, in API Tester Tab go to "Retrieve a collection of ContactLists" then click on Try it, It will show you all the existing List IDs.
- Category: Latest Extensions
- Stats January: 30 sites submitted, 11 approved, 8 rejected, 5 corrections requested
- Enable 2 factor authentification for registered users -> planned
- Working on implementation of the new rule to accept only httpS site
- Following New Cookie banner implementation (to respect GDPR) (started 1 year ago), SSO topic
- Category: JBlogs
Our final beta for Bootstrap 5 has come with some amazing new changes, including a new component!), documentation updates, and more. We’ve also fixed some important bugs since our last release, in particular with our dependencies. Next up is our stable release!
Keep reading for a recap of what’s new in Beta 3.
New offcanvas component
Thanks to our newest team member, @GeoSot, we have a
brand new component to unveil in Beta 3—introducing offcanvas!
Built on and sharing fundamental pieces of our modals, the
offcanvas comes with configurable backdrop, body scroll, and
placement. Offcanvas components can be placed on the left, right,
and bottom of the viewport. Configure these options with
We’re excited about iterating on the new offcanvas component and building additional examples and demos with you. Please share any feedback on an issue or pull request as you start to use it in your projects.
New and refreshed examples
Our examples have been updated in Beta 3 as well. We’ve added four brand new snippet-heavy examples and refreshed a few others. New with this release are several snippets for headers, heroes, features, and sidebars. These new snippets will continue to grow with new additions over time, showing just how fun and easy it is to build with Bootstrap.
We’ve also updated our starter template with a refreshed, simplified design and more resource links. We’ll also incorporate this new look and feel into our npm starter project project, and eventually add a Parcel starter project.
Improved Sass docs
Since our last release, we’ve added a new section to nearly every component and utility documentation page for the source Sass code. Where appropriate, we now list Sass variables, maps, loops, and animation keyframes. These are directly linked from our source files, so whenever we ship new code, they’ll automatically be up-to-date.
Some highlights from the rest of our documentation updates and bugfixes include:
- Added new
.list-group-numberedvariation to list groups that uses pseudo-elements for numbering list group items.
- Removed explicit focus state suppression in Reboot
- Improved carousel swipe behaviors for RTL
- Updated accordions to improve transitions and borders when animating
- Updated Sass customization docs to show how to properly override default variables
- Fixed tooltips not appearing after rapid focus in and out
- Fixed dropdown events not bubbling and forms inside dropdowns not propagating
- Removed flip option from dropdowns
- Disabled select now render consistently in Chrome
- Button elements now grow in
- De-duped the
- Fixed event handler removal in dropdown/carousel dispose
- Added new Parcel guide to the docs
- Added input focus blur Sass variable
.browserslistrcto drop Android and add Safari/iOS 12 as the new minimum version (completing our two latest major releases guideline for supported browsers).
Get the release
Head to https://getbootstrap.com to explore the new release. We’ve also published this updated as a pre-release to npm, so if you’re feeling bold or are curious about what’s new, you can pull the latest in that way.
npm i bootstrap@next
Looking ahead, we’re eyeing our first stable release for Bootstrap 5! But we also have some other releases on the horizon:
- Bootstrap v5.0.0
- Bootstrap v4.6.1
- Bootstrap Icons v1.4.1 (largely some bug fixes and enhancements)
- Bootstrap npm starter v1.5.0 (with updated dependencies, new page, and more)
As mentioned in our last release, after v5 goes stable, we’ll look to add some of the awesome features we’ve built up in our backlog. Check out the v5.1 project for an idea of what’s being planned. Feel free to open issues or pull requests if you have any additional ideas!
Support the team
- Category: Developer News
Participants: Wilco Alsemgeest (Department
Coordinator), Llewellyn van der Merwe (JED TL), Jaz Parkyn (JED
ATL), Sander Potjer (JVP TL), Roland Dalmulder (JVP ATL)
Apologies: Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase TL), Andrea Gentil (JCM TL), Olaf Offick (Forum TL), Luca Marzo (JCM ATL)
- The Joomlacode system has been cleaned, the only projects left are the ones related to our translation packages, which will be moved to the download website, when the system is ready. After this has been
- Category: JBlogs
We are happy to announce that the nominations for the Marketing & Communications DC replacement role have been finalised. The following individuals have proposed their nominations, according to the new Nomination process. Included are their Manifestos and the timeline for the election for their role.
- Category: Core Team