A next-generation social networking & community building software for Joomla!
For the first time, experience the one page design of a social platform in Joomla! CMS. No more waiting for page reloads for every page.
Loads all the elements of the page only once. Uses ajax to load all other pages user navigates to. Experience of a desktop application in web UI.
One Profile for All
Get most out of one-page profile, integrate with all extensions with simple plugin system and customizable look and feel.
Create and customize multiple profiles for a different set of user groups, design content with custom fields and field groups.
Integrate third-party extensions with easy to use profile API. All corejoomla extensions have plugins to integrate with your profiles.
No training required
All features are designed in such a way that they don't need any training. Get started in 5 minutes with no fuss.
Faster and better
Significantly improves the experience of your users by loading the content faster and without deviating from the existing design.
Super fast, Super slim
Sociable is developed with speed and simplicity in mind. The pages not only load faster, but they are also simple and user-friendly.
Features that Matters
Badge system, photos/albums, user groups, and discussions system, connect API and many more features out of the box.
Sociable has all features that you need for your community, be it simple avatars, complex profiles with fields or group discussions
Fully customizable layouts
We know, no two sites are the same. So we developed Sociable with customization in mind. Change and customize all content with layouts.
Don't want to use a certain feature? We cover you. All features can be enabled/disabled with customizable options with a single click.
Sociable profile system glues your users with a one-stop shop for all your user data and provides a personalized page. Extend profiles with third-party plugins.
Reward your users with a built-in points system and motivate them to discuss more. Extend points system with plugins.
Sociable activity stream provides a unified page to view and discuss on all user activity. Post status, photos, videos and events to stream.
Built-in avatar system can be extended using flexible API, or you can use third-party avatars. Integrate avatars everywhere using simple API.
- Category: Latest Extensions
The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on August 2nd, 2019, at 4 pm GMT, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks.
In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Jaz Parkyn, Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo, Mark Lee, and Troy Hall.
Absent: Daniel Dubois.
Plans for 2019
- New Ticketing System / Process
- Category: JBlogs
Participants: Djamel Kherbi, Carlos Camara, Brian Ronnow, Ahmad Moussa.
Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, David Aswani.
Total time of the meeting : 50 minutes
The Events department as held his monthly meeting where the following items were discussed.
- The 2019/2020 Events budget as been approved, we have funds to support upcoming JoomlaDays around the world.
- JWC 19 as been cancelled due to logistical issues in relation with the deadline of the brexit. Blog post as been published on the 30th of July. https://community.joomla.org/blogs/community/information-about-the-joomla-world-conference-2019.html
- Vikas Pisal the VET “
- Category: JBlogs
JRD Status: July 16 - August 6, 2019
- One new submission approved.
- Approvals total: 454
1. Privacy suite
- Richard contacted Sander Potjer to determine if our using the Joomla Privacy Suite on the JRD Joomla install would interfere with the work he’s doing with Joomla Identify Portal.Sander replied: Basically the Identity Portal will be the central location for personal data and consents. Data will be sent to a site such as the JRD, but only after a valid consent is received for the JRD. The consent will automatically expire after a year, and needs to be renewed. If not renewed or revoked the data will be anonymized.
- JRD using the Privacy Suite won't conflict with the Identity Portal. Please keep in mind that once the consent on the ID Portal is not renewed, the personal data will no longer be available for the JRD. Most likely this
- Category: JBlogs
Reactflow playback your customer’s activity recordings like a video that you can watch, Compile Heatmaps, Funnel Analytics, Bugs, Console Logs and provide feedbacks which helps you to understand customer’s pain points, solve them. For free.
Heatmap and Recording from each user can be used to enhance user journey, user interface and user experience. It can be used to debug errors that users might encounter in their journey as well as 404 errors. Call to action buttons can be improved to deliver the best experience.
Why visitors leave or abandon their carts? Reactflow allows you to know exactly what your users are doing on your website and what needs to be changed. Session replay is a powerful tool that records your visitor activity & interaction on your website.
Unlike traditional web stats and statistics plugins where you see your visitor's path, pages, entry and exit pages, and other web analytics, Reactflow goes deeper by providing you with the actual session activity and interaction that customer does on your website.
Free Click Heatmap, scroll and mouse hover heatmap provide you with an aggregate view of your website visitors. You can see which important button is not getting the attention it needs, in a glance.
Free funnel analytics allows you to set steps required for a visitor to perform the desired action on the website such as from the Product page to Thank you page and watch reason of dropouts as they happen.
Feedback widgets allow your website users to take a screenshot of issues they see on your website and report them to you, or conduct a poll or survey. You can use widgets to collect leads data as well.
Mouse activities such as mouse click, mouse movement, mouse scroll, even touch taps from your desktop, tablet and mobile visitors will be included in recording and be used to analyze your customers activity and generate heatmap based on this data.
Reactflow is a cloud-hosted service that record your visitor’s session activity and plays them to you like a movie in Reactflow servers, so you do not have to worry about storage space of recording or server performance.
REACTFLOW NOTABLE FEATURES:
- Session Replay: Playback what your users do on your website like a video. Used to identify what is causing your users to leave your website.
- Heatmap: Dynamic heat map of which elements in pages are getting the most attention. Used to identify which important element is getting low clicks.
- Bug notification: Notify you whenever a plugin or button is broken, making your website does not work as expected. Console log of your users will be included in recording and you can play back what they did that caused that bug or issue.
- users list and pages they visited: Full detailed history of pages each of your visitors viewed, with a play button next to them allowing you to playback what they did.
- Funnel Analytics: Breakdown of important steps on your website where you can see why users drop in each step. and you can watch the recording of those who successfully reach your funnel goal page.
- Page Speed Meter: Each session recording calculate the time it took for your page to load for your users.
- Feedback Widget: Allows your users to take a screenshot of issues they see on your website and give you feedback about it.
- Survey widget: Allow you to conduct a questionnaire from your users.
- Poll widget: Allows you to conduct some quick polls from your users.
- Lead widget: Allows you to catch lead information such as name, phone or email from your users.
- New world analytics. Try Reactflow to prove more features than HotJar, VWO, Lucky Orange, ClickTale, SmartLook, Mouseflow, Inspectlet, Hoverowl, SessionCam, Mousestats, Wisdom, Fullstory. Reactflow recorder records with higher accuracy and more analytics data.
- Upgrade from traditional web analytics. Try Reactflow to feel an upgrade from Clicky, StatCounter, HiStats, Piwik, Woopra, MixPanel, GoSquared, ChartBeat, Wassup, Slimstat or even Google Analytics.
- Category: Latest Extensions