Google Forms are Google's way to easily create forms and collect the results.
It is really easy to add Google Forms to Joomla sites, using our OSEmbed extension.
You can embed Google Forms into your Joomla site with just a URL.
Step #1. Install OSEmbed
- You can download OSEmbed from Alledia.com. Choose the Pro options for Google Forms embeds.
- Install OSEmbed into your site.
Step #2. Get the Google Forms URL
- Visit drive.google.com and find the form you want to embed.
- Click the Settings icon in the top-right.
- Under, "Who can respond?", choose "Anyone".
- Click Save,
- Click the "Send" button in the top-right corner.
- Click the link tab.
- Copy the link in the box.
Step #3. Add the Google form URL to a Joomla article
- Go to your Joomla site and login.
- Add the Google form URL to a Joomla article:
The URL will automatically be turned into a working Google form! You'll see a preview inside the editor:
The Google form embed will work perfectly on the front of your site.
About the author
Steve is the founder of OSTraining. Originally from the UK, he now lives in Sarasota in the USA. He was a teacher for many years before starting OSTraining. Steve wrote the best-selling Drupal and Joomla books.
- ^ download OSEmbed from Alledia.com (www.alledia.com)
- ^ drive.google.com (drive.google.com)
- ^ View the discussion thread. (ostrainingcom.disqus.com)
- ^ blog comments powered by DISQUS (disqus.com)
- ^ back to top (www.ostraining.com)
Read more https://www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/google-forms/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ostrainingjoomla+%28OSTraining+Joomla%29