This Joomla Plugin implements an additional Anti-spam Protection Layer to your Joomla Contact Forms by allowing you to block any non ascii chars or banned words / chars
Sponsoring and Donation
You use this extension in an commercial context and / or want to support me and give something back?
There are two ways to support me right now:
- This extension is part of , write bug fixes, improving features and maintain my extensions.
- You just want to send me an one-time donation? Great you can do this via .
Thanks for your support!
This Joomla Plugin allows you to protect you joomla contact form
by allowing you to:
- block any non ascii chars
- whitelist allowed non-ascii chars
- maintain a blacklist of not allowed words / chars
Initial setup the plugin
- Download the latest version of the plugin: https://github.com/zero-24/plgcontactantispamextended/releases/latest
- Install the plugin using Upload & Install
- Enable the plugin form the plugin manager
Now the inital setup is completed and the default protection is enabled.
A comma-separated list of characters and words to be blocked.
A comma-separated list of additional characters that should be allowed.
This plugin is translated into the following languages:
- de-DE by @zero-24
- en-GB by @zero-24
You want to contribute a translation for an additional language? Feel free to create an Pull Request against the master branch.
Please note that my update server only supports the latest
version running the latest version of Joomla and atleast PHP
Any other plugin version I may have added to the download section don't get updates using the update server.
Issues / Pull Requests
You have found an Issue or have an question / suggestion
regarding the plugin, or do you want to propose code changes?
or submit a pull request with the proposed changes against the master branch.
Beyond this repo
This plugin is based on my plugin for the woltlab forum.
Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED)
This plugin can also been found in the Joomla! Extensions Directory:
git commit -am 'prepare release AntiSpamExtended 1.0.x'
git tag -s '1.0.x' -m 'AntiSpamExtended 1.0.x'
git push origin --tags
- create the release on GitHub
git push origin master