SAML SSO – Login with Google Apps / Gsuite Now Secure your website login by Google Apps Login which allows Single Sign On (SSO) to Joomla using Google credentials (Gsuite) for your users or employees. Google Apps Login uses Google credentials to provide better experience compared to Joomla login options. For example – User can do One-Click Login to Joomla account with their Google Credentials so it’s not required of them to remember multiple sets of username & password
Google Apps Login is a trusted enterprise plugin & used by many organizations for Single Sign On (SSO). Google Apps Login supports SAML Protocol to provide secure authentication.
Google Apps Login maps attribute like username, first name, last name & email to your Joomla user details. With the help of Google Apps Login, you can manage user attributes from Gsuite Profile data to your Joomla site & Joomla updates user details according to the Gsuite user profile data at the time of registration/login. Also, you can control user access through role mapping which helps you to assign specific roles to users in Joomla according to the user’s group in Google Apps / Gsuite.
We provide active support. If you require any Single Sign-On application or need any help with installing this plugin, please reach out to us on
If you require any Single Sign On (SSO) application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24*7 support at .
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Login with Google Apps SAML plugin supports SSO with any 3rd party SAML supported Identity Providers like ADFS, Azure AD, Okta, Salesforce, Shibboleth, SimpleSAMLphp, OpenAM, Centrify, Ping, RSA, IBM, Oracle, OneLogin, Bitium, WSO2, NetIQ, etc.
- Unlimited authentication with your Google Apps as IDP.
- Auto-Create Users: Automatic user registration after login if the user is not already registered with your site
- Login Using IDP Credentials: SAML SP helps login to your Joomla site using SAML 2.0 compliant Identity Providers.
- Upload IDP Metadata: SAML SP provides an easy configuration with the Identity Provider by simply uploading the IDP metadata file/URL.
- Basic Role Mapping: Select the default role to assign to users on auto registration.
- Basic Attribute Mapping: Basic Attribute Mapping feature to map Joomla user profile attributes like email and first name. Manage username & email with data provided.
- Export Configuration: Download the plugin configuration file to transfer your module configurations when you change your Joomla instance.
- Redirect URL after Login: Automatically Redirect user after successful login. Note: Does not include custom redirect URL.
- Step-by-step Guides: SAML SP provides guides for configuring the Identity Provider.
- Proxy Server Setup for intranet sites.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES– Click to see all license versions.
- All the Free version features.
- Unlimited Authentication with multiple Identity Providers.
- • SAML Single Logout (SLO) – Support for SAML Single Logout (Make sure your IdP also supports SLO).
- Auto-redirect to IDP – Auto-redirect to your IDP for authentication without showing them your Joomla site’s login page.
- Advanced Attribute Mapping – Use this feature to map your IDP attributes to your Joomla site attributes like Username, Email, First Name, Last Name, Group/Role, Display Name.
- Advanced Role Mapping – Use this feature to assign Joomla roles to your users based on the group/role sent by your IDP.
- Protect Site: Protect your complete site. Have users authenticate themselves before they could access your site content.
- Select Binding Type: Select HTTP-Post or HTTP-Redirect binding type to use for sending SAML Requests.
- Integrated Windows Authentication: Support for Integrated Windows Authentication (With ADFS)
- Multiple SAML IDPs Support: We support the configuration of Multiple IDPs in the plugin to authenticate the different groups of users with different IDPs.
- Backend and Frontend Login: If a user is Super User, the user will be logged into both the frontend and backend of the site. No need to sign in again in the admin panel (backend) for Super User, once he is logged into the frontend of the site via Single Sign-On.
- Custom Certificate: Generate Custom SP Certificate
- Signature Algorithm: Support multiple Signature algorithm
- Auto-sync IdP Configuration from metadata: Keep your IDP SAML Configuration and Certificates updated and in sync
- Multiple IDP’s Supported: Configuration of multiple IDP’s to authenticate the different group of users with different IDP’s.
- Support Multiple IDP Certificates: You can store Multiple IDP certificates of IDP.
- Custom admin Login URL: You can customize your Admin Login page URL to secure more to access from anonymous users.
- Proxy Server Support: Support for sites behind a reverse-proxy.
- We can customize the plugins depending upon your requirement.
- Step-by-step Guides: Use a step-by-step guide to configure your Identity Provider like ADFS, Centrify, Google Apps, Okta, OneLogin, Salesforce, SimpleSAMLphp, Shibboleth, WSO2, JBoss Keycloak, Oracle.
LIST OF SUPPORTED IDPS
- Azure AD (supports SAML SSO)
- Azure AD B2C (supports SAML SSO)
- Keycloak (supports SAML SSO)
- ADFS (supports SAML SSO)
- Okta (supports SAML SSO)
- Salesforce (supports SAML SSO)
- Shibboleth (supports SAML SSO)
- GSuite login / Login with Google Apps / Login using Google Apps directory (supports SAML SSO)
- miniOrange (supports SAML SSO)
- OneLogin (supports SAML SSO)
- Centrify (supports SAML SSO)
- SimpleSAMLphp (supports SAML SSO)
- OpenAM (supports SAML SSO)
- Ping (supports SAML SSO)
- RSA (supports SAML SSO)
- IBM (supports SAML SSO)
- Oracle (supports SAML SSO)
- Bitium (supports SAML SSO)
- WSO2 (supports SAML SSO)
- NetIQ (supports SAML SSO)
and practically any SAML compliant Identity Provider.
Check out our website to see all our listed Joomla plugins. Please reach out to us on for more support. You can also submit your query from the plugin’s configuration page.
We also provide SAML SP, SAML IDP, OAuth Client, OAuth Server, LDAP / AD Login, Two Factor Authentication, OTP Verification, and Social Login plugins/Modules for WordPress and Drupal sites. To know more please click
SAML 2.0 Plugin Add-ons:-
Integrate with Community Builder
By using the Community Builder Add-on you would be mapping the user details into the CB's com profiles fields table which containing the values from the table com profile.
IP based restriction for auto redirect
Restrict specific IP address from auto-redirect to IDP.
Sync users from your IdP in Joomla (SCIM
This add-on sync users from your IdP to the Joomla database.
This add-on is basically used to protect the pages/posts of your site with the IDP login page and also, restrict the access to pages/posts of the site based on the user roles.
SSO Login Audit
SSO Login Audit captures all the SSO users and will generate the reports.
Role/Group Based Redirection
This add-on helps you to redirect your users to different pages after they log into your site, based on the role sent by your Identity Provider.
We also provide the following features. Please feel free to reach out to us on support at .