Open Source Matters, Inc.
Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting

Date: January 09, 2020
Time: 18:00 UTC
Total time of meeting: 30 minutes

Attendees:

Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Daniel Dubois (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Eric Lamy (Director).

Apologies:

Jason Nickerson (Director) on leave.
Brian Mitchell (Treasurer), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director).

Proxies:

Daniel Dubois served as long-term proxy for Jason Nickerson.
Harald Leithner served as proxy for Brian Mitchell.
Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall served as proxy for Hugh Douglas-Smith.

Discussion outline

President

...

Read more

JED Team Meeting

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on January 10th, 2020, at 4 pm GMT, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks.

  • In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Jaz Parkyn, Carlos Cámara, Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo, and Mark Lee.

  • Absent: Daniel Dubois and Troy Hall.

  • New Members: Carlos Cámara and Tony Partridge.
  • JED Team Leader 2020 Election is taking place in the
...

Read more

JRD Status: December 17 - January 17, 2019

  • 3 new approvals
  • Approvals total: 463

Topics

  • Discussed four options for registration renewal and mapping/georadius. Zehn and Brian will follow up on three possibilities for more information. 
  • Karen and Zehn will convene offline to review specifications for new directory.
  • Deb and Brian will send Karen spec list from previous project development. 
  • How to become a team member: Starts with 90 days as contributor with regular participation, followed by approval (or not) by team leader and assistant team leader to advance position to member. We will vote on member status on February 18. 

On the call:

  1. Brian
  2. Karen
  3. Richard
  4. Deb
  5. Zehn

Next

...

Read more

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on December 18, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.

Participants

In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Donata Kalnenaite.

Discussion outline

  • The previous week Donata made several final updates on the upcoming Cookie Policy. Luca and Achilleas reviewed the document. Achilleas proposed that it would be flexible if we released a first version keeping all the information that the team collected for each cookie and its vendor and prepare a version 2 for a future update that will include even more analysis. 
  • The latest days, Roland and Sander made some updates and fixings on the SSO/IdMS part on GitHub based some reports by the
...

Read more

© 2020 Extly, CB - All rights reserved.