Open Source Matters, Inc.
Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting

Date: April 04, 2019
Time: 17:00 UTC
Total time of meeting: 1 hour 30 minutes

Attendees:

Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Jason E Rosenbaum (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director).

Apologies:

Jason Nickerson (Director)

Proxies:

Luca Marzo served as Proxy for Jason Nickerson.

Discussion outline

President

  • Rowan shared the current Budget vs Actuals. There is still some discrepancy in PayPal that will be fixed shortly.

  • Cloudfest was a

...

Read more

Attendees

  • Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead
  • Sandra Decoux - Team Member
  • Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead

 

Videos

  • “What is Joomla” video is now available in 18 languages! Thanks to all our Translators again!
  • Sandra Decoux & Brian Teeman to work on the next video: Joomla & Multilingual.

Copywriting

  • (article from Shaira) Several emails, and now edits are done. This article may be published on the JCM once it is back.

Case Studies

  • 3 contributions are still pending. Hervé to send another reminder next week.

Volunteers

  • A Web Agency in Dominican Republic offered to help with marketing for a few hours per week. Sandra is in contact with them.
  • Hervé replied to James Roderick, who offered to help the Marketing Team. The on-boarding process
...

Read more

Attended: Puneet, Sandra, Tobias

Absent: Yves

Topics discussed during the meeting: 

  1. Discussion about GSoC Projects and how many slots/students we should request for GSoC 2019 edition
  2. Considered the possibility to have GSoC Summit after 15th June 2019. 
  3. Google Season of Docs is announced and the team will work on application and Idea process in the next 4 weeks, 
  4. Sandra has prepared documentation for GSOD, please read here for more details: https://docs.joomla.org/Google_Season_of_Docs_2019 
To read about team details, see the team here: https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/google-season-of-docs  Project Ideas: ...

Read more

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on April 03, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.

Participants

In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos.

Discussion outline

  • Sander shared with the team the next steps regarding the first reportings on SSO/DMS. First reported issues is expected to be closed until the end of next week. Then additional users for testing will be added in order to report any additional bugs/issues. Roland shared with the team that also David Jardin from JSST was added to the PR to contribute on security related issues. The team would like to thank him for his efforts.  
  • The team discussed the Cookie script task status. Sander kindly
...

Read more

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Vikas Pisal

Department Coordinator:

  1. A new team leader, Vikas Pisal, has been elected to the Volunteer Engagement Team. The department wishes him well and is looking forward to hearing about the team’s future plans.

  2. Jaz asked all team leaders to make arrangements to hold monthly team meetings to help all members of the team keep up to date with recent events and to keep operations running smoothly.

  3. It was agreed to hold monthly departmental meetings with a regular schedule from May onwards as both team leaders have vacations planned during April. In absence of April’s meeting, everyone agreed to keep up to date on Glip.

  4. As next year’s budget process will begin shortly, all team leaders have been asked to submit their

...

Read more

© 2019 Extly, CB - All rights reserved.