Time: Tuesday, 30th of June 2020, 5pm UTC - 6pm UTC
Attendees: David Jardin, Claire Mandville, Tobias Zulauf

CMS Security Summit: The Update Framework (TUF)
Kickoff-meeting for a cross-CMS signed-update initiative happened with Drupal and TYPO3 folks. Two code sprints (serverside- and clientside) for a PHP implementation of TUF are being scheduled.

Default password policy for the CMS (internal RFC)
Internal feedback has been good so far; The suggestion for a new default password policy for 4.x is to be enforced in installer for super admin password and used as a default in com_users: min 12 characters, no complexity rules. An PR against 4.0 has been provided by the JSST in the public tracker.

- Redacted Topics -

 

Read more

Open Source Matters, Inc.
Special Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting

Date: June 25, 2020
Time: 17:00 UTC
Total time of meeting: 2 hours 5 minutes

Attendees:

Brian Mitchell (President), Elisa Foltyn (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Marco Dings (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Radek Suski (Director), Eric Lamy (Director).

Apologies:

-

Proxies:

Hugh Douglas-Smith served as proxy for Jaz Parkyn since 18:45 UTC.

Invited Guests:

Marianela Queme as Assistant to the Marketing & Communications DC.

Discussion outline

Budget discussion

  • Brian shared with the Board a new version of the budget spreadsheet.

  • ...

Read more

Information:
The webmasters team mainly consists of leaders and liaisons from other teams, with the purpose to effectively work together on all aspects of our properties and infrastructure.
The team meets as needed, because managing the properties is a daily task and communication is done through Glip, Mails and ADoodle.
Our reports will include general information, actions performed and motions taken over a period of time.
The reports will not be about just one meeting which is planned every month like most teams.

General:

  • The budgets for the new fiscal year are defined and discussed within the board.
    The Webmasters provided the required information to the Department Coordinator.
  • The GSuite domains for Extensions & Resources are being migrated to the official GSuite community.joomla.org this is needed to Centralize more things and make sure volunteers do not have
...

Read more

The meeting started at 17:00 (UTC).

Particpants:

Attendees:Andrea Gentil, Wilco Alsemgeest, Luca Marzo and Chris Keen.

Guest: Jaz Parkyn (Dept. Co-ordinator) - not present
Absent: Jereon Moolenschot (with apologies)

General points

1. Exam pricing. 
...

Read more

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on June 24, 2020 at 16:30 CET on Glip. 

Participants

In attendance: 

  • Donata Kalnenaite
  • Luca Marzo
  • Roland Dalmulder
  • Alkaios Anagnostopoulos
  • Sander Potjer
  • Sandra Deocux

Discussion outline

  • The Webmasters Team has completed the property assessments and the Compliance Team can now work on finishing the Privacy Policy. Donata and Luca will get on calls on Saturdays to complete this task. We anticipate that it should take a total of 3 to 4 hours to complete the Privacy Policy. 
  • After the Privacy Policy is completed, Donata and Luca will work together on the following tasks: 
Cookie control - issue #1425 Clarify necessary cookies with additional qualifiers - issue #1421
  • Alkaios will be working on an issue that the
...

Read more

© 2020 Extly, CB - All rights reserved.