Since the last post about Tailwind and Joomla, a world of improvements and new features! I've just released the new version of the template for Joomla v3.3.0 that includes the latest news anibalsanchez/XT-Tailwind-for-Joomla
Tailwind CSS has been growing exponentially, and the team behind the framework has been working restlessly. These are the latest news and updates included in the template for Joomla:
- Tailwind CSS v1.2.0, including support of CSS Transition, CSS Transform, CSS Grid, and more.
- Tailwind UI compatibility, the template for Joomla include the plugin and the steps to copy-paste the components published on the site.
- Addition of PostCSS best practices, postcss-import and postcss-nested
On top of this, the template also includes the Webpack configuration to:
- develop it from static prototypes, or
- integrate it on Joomla backend, or
- design it as a dynamic proxy on a running site; and
- pack it in the Joomla template as an installable extension.
Don't miss this update; it has everything to make it a handy solution to create exciting designs with Tailwind CSS.
PS: Needless to say that it has top-notch performance.