This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 15th to Sunday 21th of August 2022.
PrestaShop 8 Beta 1 phase continues. Remember that you have time until September 5th, 2022, to test and report any issues you find.
Last week there was a significant update of the developer documentation that summarizes notable changes in PrestaShop 8. We highly recommend to check them.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 52 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 23 issues have been closed, including 6 fixed issues on the core;
- 69 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 36 pull requests have been closed, including 28 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #29367: Update the theme argument description. Thank you @PrestaEdit
- #29325: Fix exception message while removing configuration. Thank you @PrestaEdit
- #28872: [BO] : Class name must be allowed from controller in select render list column. Thank you @Amit-Kumar-Tiwari-Webkul
Code changes in the ‘8.0.x’ branch
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in developer documentation sources
- #1459: Remove tests-legacy. Thank you @PrestaEdit
- #1457: Remove extra -v of classname modifier output. Thank you @PrestaEdit
- #1456: Update theme argument description. Thank you @PrestaEdit
- #1454: Update theme argument description. Thank you @PrestaEdit
- #1453: Remove extra -v and update ouptput of classname modifier. Thank you @PrestaEdit
- #1444: Update sql link, ts extensions, and branch links. Thank you @leemyongpakvn
- #1427: Documentation for BC Breaks and changes in 8.0, by @kpodemski
The PrestaShop open source project
- #115: Readme : Rendering the site locally. Thank you @okom3pom
- #113: Fix install script. Thank you @okom3pom
- #67: Update README, by @matks
Module Releases Monitor
- #13: Add PHP CS Fixer and run it in CI, by @matks
- #12: Add last release date, and last PR on main or master. Thank you @okom3pom
Check payment module
Customer “Sign in” link module
Links list module
Customer reassurance block module
Faceted search module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @PrestaEdit, @okom3pom, @matks, @leemyongpakvn, @JBLach, @kpodemski, @jolelievre, @dependabot[bot], @zuk3975, @nesrineabdmouleh, @Amit-Kumar-Tiwari-Webkul!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!