CINNOX: Live Support for Joomla
CINNOX is centred around flexibility, efficiency, and reliability, which is achieved through constantly sought ways of expanding the reach and intensifying customer solutions. CINNOX provides you with the platform as your Joomla plugin, letting you attend to your customers’ needs more effectively.
When you install the CINNOX plugin on your Joomla website, you and your agents will have 24/7 engagement with your customers. CINNOX smoothens the flow of enquiries by distributing them to multiple destinations depending on time and availability. In cases where your customers cannot reach you immediately, CINNOX also comes with Pre-chat and Offline Support forms, which customers can fill out with their contact details and initial enquiry. These forms are good ways to assess the various types of support customers need, speed up enquiry resolutions, and increase customer satisfaction and retention.
How to use
All you need is to subscribe to CINNOX to get a dedicated service account. Install and activate the CINNOX plugin in your Joomla to start engaging with your customers and visitors of your Joomla website using the CINNOX widget.
CINNOX is the total Experience platform that elevates customer and staff experiences with innovative omnichannel engagement and actionable insights.
With M800’s propriety infrastructure and globally distributed network as its cornerstone, CINNOX offers a complete communications suite that can be seamlessly integrated with any company’s communication ecosystems, allowing businesses to achieve scalability in an evolving technological landscape.
The CINNOX platform comes with the following unified
- Visitor Web Client for client-side website integration and communication
- Staff Web Dashboard (and Desktop Apps for macOS and Windows - coming soon) for enterprise-side configuration and communication
- Staff Mobile App for enterprise-side communication
Drive premium customer experience across every channel and touchpoint. As a communications solution that unifies telecommunications and digital channels, CINNOX comes with a compact suite of features that helps companies facilitate round-the-clock customer service support.
**These features include: **
- Widget live call and chat
- Weblink and QR code call and chat
- 1-click-call and 1-click-chat (CTA)
- Inbound and Outbound calls (on-net and off-net)
- Video calls
- Call Recording
- Audio Transcription
- Call forwarding
- Virtual Numbers (Toll-Free and Local Number)
- Facebook Messenger
- Third Party Channel
- SMS 1:1 and Campaign
- File Sharing
- Enquiry Management
- Contacts Management
- Salesforce Integration
Seamless virtual team communication and collaboration. CINNOX
enables online businesses to have their employees productively
collaborate with these features:
- Space for internal group chat
- Inbound and Outgoing Voice (VoIP-VoIP and PSTN Phone) calls
- Video Calls
- Conference calls
- Screen Sharing
- File sharing
As CINNOX is available on mobile apps and browsers, employees
can communicate with their colleagues while actively engaging with
their clients virtually anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Check out more features to find the best plan you need for your customer engagement and team collaboration.
Documentation and Support
- For documentation and tutorials, go to our Help Centre (https://docs.cinnox.com).
- If you have any more questions, start a call or chat session with our CINNOX Support Team (https://www.cinnox.com).
- Check out our website for more information about CINNOX features, solutions, and FAQs (https://docs.cinnox.com).
The CINNOX: Live Chat for Joomla extension is free.
You can start with the CINNOX Essentials with a 14-days free trial and no credit card required, or check our CINNOX pricing plans (https://www.cinnox.com/pricing).