A simple way to build REST style services within Joomla. Restful is a plugin that provides the basic logic. To build a service, you create a plugin in the folder "restful". Your plugin can specify multiple combinations of operations (such as GET, POST, DELETE) and URIs (such as /restful/object). The Restful plugin triggers your plugin(s) with the event onRestfulPaths. Your plugin can then provide the service itself, or invoke your component to provide the service. The Restful plugin provides useful services to carry out HTTP Basic Authorization, with the option to check whether the user belongs to specified group(s). With the Restful plugin in place, you can quickly and easily build new services. A sample service plugin is also available for download in the same location as the Restful plugin. Please see the documentation link for more information.
The Joomla system places padlocks next to an item to indicate that a user is currently editing the item (i.e. the item is "checked out"). If the user never clicks "Save" or "Close" and instead hits the "Back" button or navigates to another page, then the item remains locked.
This task-plugin automatically checks in all articles that are checked out longer than you defined. and with the PRO version you can also check in categories, modules, tasks, plugins, etc.
Note that this Paypal Checkout plugin is built-in HikaShop since the 4.6.2 version.
And so, you don't need to download this pluginif you already own an HikaShop 4.6.2 and up.
Easy and quick !
1) Configure it via the "new" button of the System>Payment methods menu of your HikaShop.
See details, here on the documentation
This plugin is compatible with all the editions of HikaShop
PHP 7 and later
HikaShop 4.6.2 and later
No limit of time
No limit of use
- Easy drop and drop uploads for modern browsers.
- Select/deselect files/folders using operating system shortcuts.
- Edit/read text-based files directly
- View images in preview or open them.
- ZIP/UNZIP files and folders.
- Upload ZIP files and extract the contents directly to the folder.
- Search and sort folder or file list.
- Unique user experience by a great user interface.
- Manage extension files via FTP.
A Joomla module geared to customize and automatically update contact information based on the day of the week, and the time of day.
With user-friendliness in mind, this module is easy to use and comes equipped with global time zone configuration. No matter where your business is based, you will be able to easily swap in and swap out your phone and email information based on the time of day instantaneously. You can be as specific as per-day, or have it update everyday, recurring - or even change your contact information on weekends! With this extension, anything is possible.
The Custom Contact Info comes equipped
- Unlimited configurations with any specified times
- Easy to use interface with setup in mere minutes
- Display this module anywhere on your website
- Recurring time configuration - setup once and you’re done!
- Automatically Linkify your details for your clients or customers to easily click and contact, or leave them un-linked!
- An easy drag-and-organize system for those who need to order their priorities
- ++ And More!
WyldCode’s modules are always made with love, and our customer service is always available to assist with configuration. Come try this and make it an addition to your website today.
- PHP 7+
- Joomla 4.x
- v1.0 - October 26, 2022