Bootstrap v5.3.2 is here with bug fixes, documentation improvements, and more follow-up enhancements for color modes. Keep reading for the highlights!
- Passing a percentage unit to the global
abs()is deprecated since Dart Sass v1.65.0. It resulted in a deprecation warning when compiling Bootstrap with Dart Sass. This has been fixed internally by changing the values passed to the
divide()function has not been fixed itself so that we can keep supporting node-sass cross-compatibility. In v6, this won’t be an issue as we plan to drop support for node-sass.
- Using multiple ids in a collapse target wasn’t working anymore and has been fixed.
- Increased color contrast of form range track background in light and dark modes.
- Fixed table state rendering for color modes with a focus on the striped table in dark mode to increase color contrast.
<mark>color customization for color modes.
- Added alternative CDNs section in Getting started -> Download.
- Added Discord and Bootstrap subreddit links in README and Getting started -> Introduction:
Get the release
Head to https://getbootstrap.com for the latest. It’s also been pushed to npm:
npm i firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the GitHub v5.3.2 changelog for a complete list of changes in this release.